Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Alien Abduction


I was a victim of "Alien Abduction" on 15-Oct-2007 after the Raya holidays. It started with high fever. Then, as a reaction to their presence in my body, blisters started to form all over my body. The alien lifeform was identified as Varicella zoster. War was declared. Counter-attack was undertaken in the form of a biological weapon: Acycloguanosine, which causes chain termination in the alien DNA. I was quarantined from all human contact for 2 weeks.

2 comments:

Bart said...

Ayoh! No fun being abducted leh... I'm considering getting myself vaccinated but read that I may still get it (though not so severely). Good to hear you've been "released".

Nicholas said...

It was no fun being abducted! Had good bonding with Gabriel though. Glad that Gabriel's vaccination had effect. Should plan for Julian to get jab as well.